Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy Canada Day: Rebecca Hardy










I have "met" her. OK. Not met met her but saw her at a Tim Hortons coffee shop in my home city. I did not know who Rebecca Hardy was but her striking good looks, her dangerously long supple legs and her confident carriage made me pause. So I went online and did a Google search and in minutes found out she was a winner of Canada's Top Model. Yes, good looking red heads are apparently easy to find online.


Rebecca was tall. She had on at least 4 inch heeled black patent pumps. I tried not to stare but it is hard not to when a person sees one so striking.

In commemoration of Canada Day please take a look at Rebecca. I do not have any high resolution images of her to share. POUT! But perhaps she will have the maturity and moxie to be the next Tricia Helfer.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails