Friday, February 26, 2010

Jesse Dahl

Connections...

So I am cruising through my Facebook profile and one of my co-workers gets messaged from his cousin who is simply smoking hot.

 

 I am not lying right?

I have to find her and apparently she is on Model Mayhem but I am not having any luck. I find her photographer's site but no luck still.  This Canadian beauty just has to be somewhere but a search of her name brings nothing. (No I am not sharing until I find what I want!)


But, as a consolation, I did find Jesse Dahl. She is a Canadian model as well and shoots nicely so have a gander and enjoy...


6 comments:

  1. Your blog is awe-inspiring. I have found many new things. Your way of staging is also fascinating. You have elected very incredible topic. I appreciated it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any progress on finding the cousin? She is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you make any progress in finding the cousin of your co-worker? I would like to know her name and any other info. you might have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ziggy...

    See my Mela Charms post.

    TPS...

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails