Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A New Blog to Follow


Saragirl's Sissy Confessions is a blog I would like to introduce to you. Each of the bloggers and sites I have linked to in my sidebar bring a wonderfully different perspective to nylons and the fetish/passion it means to each of the bloggers. Saragirl's blog has tasteful images and Saragirl is also a writer as well and soon to be featured at Nylon Whispers. I think we will be in for a wonderful treat!

An excerpt...

It dawned on me she was holding a belt in her hands. At first I thought she was going to hit me with it. I even hesitated moving, as if my love would ever really hurt me. I listened. I followed her directions, put my arms over my head, through the head board. Emil climbed onto the bed, onto me, and wrapped the belt around my wrists, tightened it, bound me to the bed, tight leather imprisoning me...

Oh my... Can hardly wait!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails