Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sightings


There is this female Realtor that comes into our store occasionally. She is always perfectly outfitted in her style of dress. Business skirts and blouses or a business dress matching perfectly. Perfect hair and make up. Perfect professional demeanor - an almost cold detachment to personal interaction but what is necessary to conduct business. She is about 50 with a 50 year old woman's body. It is not perfect but she is sexy to me. Her most obvious attribute (which she does play to her advantage) is her legs. Great legs.

Legs I want to spread open to explore and touch and saviour.

I had a fantasy about her last night. I was on a call to her house to fix her computer and her high level of professional control began to soften as we talked and I discovered that this hard headed business woman wanted to not to be in control all the time. She wanted permission to suppress that aspect of her personality sexually and she wished to do that with me. I told her to sit in her chair and asked if she had a scarf to which she replied with directions on where in her bedroom to find one. I followed her directions and firmly tied the scarf over her eyes as a blindfold and then sat opposite from her.

I let the silence grow until she spoke:  "What is going on?" she asked.

"You tell me," I countered.

"I," she began hesitantly, "am aroused and unsure."

Bluntly I asked, "Are you wet?"

She nodded slowly and I directed her to place a hand slowly and deliberately between her thighs and to let her desire take its course. Her hand slid slowly between her legs and she moved her hem of her gray skirt and her legs open until her hand was resting on her mound.

"You want to touch yourself, don't you," I offered and she nodded agreement. "Then do so."

She began to slowly let her perfectly manicured hands move over her hose and panties and I caught her in-rush of breath as she shuddered.

"You want to really touch yourself, don't you Barbara," I offered and she nodded slowly towards my voice. I got up and selected some scissors from her desk and drew the sharp blade down her thigh and pressed the sharp point against her mound, nicking her pantyhose and then opening the nylon into a small hole.

"Tear it open for me," I said softly in her ear and both of her hands reached down and she ripped her stockings open with one motion. Her pantyhose laddered down to her knees and her fingers slipped under the lace of her gray panties. She moaned and opened her legs more and I helped her to hike them over the armrests.

"Is that what you wanted," she wondered.

"For now."

I sat back and took in the sight of this controlled woman of business who needed to be given the opportunity to be a woman of pleasure. My silence and her lack of sight only served to arouse her more and she began to writhe as she petted herself.

"Talk to me," she asked. "Tell me what YOU want."

"No. Tell me what you want," I countered.

"A cock...your cock. In me...in my pussy..." she trailed off.

"And," I asked.

"In my ass. Yes. My ass."

I moved in with the scissors and gently arrested her masturbation and slipped the cold stainless steel blades between the gusset of her panties and snipped them open and let my tongue dip into her sweet juices.

"Oh my God," she moaned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails