Friday, February 26, 2010

Jesse Dahl

Connections...

So I am cruising through my Facebook profile and one of my co-workers gets messaged from his cousin who is simply smoking hot.

 

 I am not lying right?

I have to find her and apparently she is on Model Mayhem but I am not having any luck. I find her photographer's site but no luck still.  This Canadian beauty just has to be somewhere but a search of her name brings nothing. (No I am not sharing until I find what I want!)


But, as a consolation, I did find Jesse Dahl. She is a Canadian model as well and shoots nicely so have a gander and enjoy...


6 comments:

  1. Your blog is awe-inspiring. I have found many new things. Your way of staging is also fascinating. You have elected very incredible topic. I appreciated it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any progress on finding the cousin? She is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you make any progress in finding the cousin of your co-worker? I would like to know her name and any other info. you might have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ziggy...

    See new post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ziggy...

    See my Mela Charms post.

    TPS...

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails